OCEAN FRONT OPPORTUNITY
Enjoy the convenience and lifestyle of beachside living in this exceptional 3 bedroom ground floor unit. Situated directly opposite the ever popular Pippi Beach.
Imagine meandering across the road for an early morning swim or taking a short walk to The Sandbar café for breakfast with friends. The options are endless when you live this close to all Yamba has on offer.
La Ronde 1 is a spacious East facing unit situated within a small boutique complex of 5. Captures views from the balcony encompassing Lovers Point to the North, along the coast to the southern end of Pippi Beach.
The unit offers the following features –
– A central lounge/dining area which opens onto the balcony and allows for direct views across to the beach.
– Well-appointed kitchen with plenty of room to prepare gourmet meals for family and guests.
– The large master suite is serviced by a private ensuite and has double built in robes and also features its own private balcony which overlooks the in ground salt water pool at the rear of the complex.
– Two additional bedrooms are spacious enough to accommodate a queen bed or two single beds.
– Convenient family bathroom with separate toilet.
– Full laundry and plenty of cupboard space.
– Parking is taken care of with a private lock up tandem garage at the rear of the complex and allows easy access to the property.
– AUCTION on site 24th March 10am.
Phone now for a private viewing or open house schedule and you could be on your way to owning this uniquely positioned beachfront unit. All enquiries to Michelle Gillies on 0403188385
Fast Facts about Yamba
The suburb of Yamba is located in the Local Government area of Clarence Valley and covers an area of approximately 16.9 Sq Km.
The surrounding suburbs include Wooloweyah, Iluka and Palmers Island.
There are 12 Parks, a Child Care Centre and 2 Primary Schools.
Currently, the median sale price of Houses, Units and Vacant Land in Yamba is $418,935 compared to $310,467 for the Local Government Area of Clarence Valley.
Local Amenities include 2 Clubs, a Golf Course, a Shopping Complex, a Post Office, 5 Swimming Pools and 2 Churches of different denominations.
In 2011, the population of Yamba was 6,079, with the main age group being people between 60 and 69 years of age.
Married people account for 69% of the population and households in Yamba are mainly Couples with no children.
There are approximately 2,575 dwellings, with the majority of these (76%) being house. 48% of properties in the area are fully owned, with 17.3% of the properties being purchased and 67% being owner occupied.
The largest segment of the population are Not in Labour Force, in general those in employment work as Professionals with most people travelling to work by driving a car.