You Will Be Impressed With The Quality Presentation!
Immaculate, stylish, spacious and well-designed are just some of the words that come to mind when describing 15 Barellan Ave, Yamba
This family home has been tastefully renovated with elegant kitchen and designer décor inside. The newly laid expansive waterfront timber deck gives you an area to relax with your favourite book while you take in the views of the canal all whilst sipping your favourite cocktail.
From the moment you enter the front door of this immaculately presented home you will be impressed and delighted by the countless extras the current owners have thoughtfully added.
– Set on a 731 sqm waterfront block with impressive views overlooking the crystal waters of Yamba Quays.
– The home features a stunning designer kitchen with modern stone benchtops, induction cooktop and clever features throughout which makes preparation for entertaining effortless.
– Family room and formal lounge both enjoy views of the waterway
– Large outdoor area designed for alfresco entertaining. Quality custom made blinds ensuring privacy and protection guarantees this area will impress.
– The Master bedroom overlooking the waterway will delight. With remote controlled fan and electric interior blinds allowing you to greet the morning without leaving the comfort of your bed. The large bright airy ensuite with separate toilet, spa bath and double sink finishes the sophistication of the main suite. A generous size walk in robe which has been professionally fitted out to maximise space.
– The remaining 3 bedrooms all with classy timber shutters, robes and remote controlled fans are also generous in size and located away from the master bedroom.
– Ensuring complete comfort the home has ducted air-conditioning throughout which can be isolated to indivdual rooms throughout the home.
– The home features not only a slipway but private jetty and pontoon complete with access to plumbed water, electricity and cleaning sink.
– Additional side access to store your caravan or boat.
– Ample storage for other toys and equipment is taken care of through either the double garage, modern garden shed or the large area perfect for canoes, fishing rods or ski equipment under the fully enclosed and secure waterfront deck.
One thing that can be assured is the quality of this home is going to appeal to a wide range of buyers, and for that reason alone, time on the market for this exceptional waterfront property is going to be limited!
Call Michelle today to arrange your private viewing on 0403 188 385 or 6646 2400
Fast Facts about Yamba
The suburb of Yamba is located in the Local Government area of Clarence Valley and covers an area of approximately 16.9 Sq Km.
The surrounding suburbs include Wooloweyah, Iluka and Palmers Island.
There are 12 Parks, a Child Care Centre and 2 Primary Schools.
Currently, the median sale price of Houses, Units and Vacant Land in Yamba is $418,935 compared to $310,467 for the Local Government Area of Clarence Valley.
Local Amenities include 2 Clubs, a Golf Course, a Shopping Complex, a Post Office, 5 Swimming Pools and 2 Churches of different denominations.
In 2011, the population of Yamba was 6,079, with the main age group being people between 60 and 69 years of age.
Married people account for 69% of the population and households in Yamba are mainly Couples with no children.
There are approximately 2,575 dwellings, with the majority of these (76%) being house. 48% of properties in the area are fully owned, with 17.3% of the properties being purchased and 67% being owner occupied.
The largest segment of the population are Not in Labour Force, in general those in employment work as Professionals with most people travelling to work by driving a car.