Offering A Riverfront Lifestyle
22 Clarence Street, Brushgrove is a master built quality four bedroom home positioned on a 2,605m2 level and absolute waterfront parcel of land. Allowing you direct and private deep water boating access to the “south arm” of the mighty Clarence River. You will not only be securing an amazing waterfront home, but the chance to escape the hustle and bustle of life and the opportunity to embrace village living.
Brushgrove is a riverside village on the southern edge of Woodford Island that has a vibrant Pub (great meals) and a small primary school on the other side of the bridge in Cowper. Situated half way between Maclean (25kms North) and Grafton (26 kms south) and just a 30 minute drive to the glorious beaches of Yamba, Brushgrove offers a unique and peaceful lifestyle.
Property Features –
• River and rural views
• Dual living potential, with two large bedrooms with built in robes, bathroom, spacious living area complete with brand new “wet bar” downstairs.
• Two generous bedrooms complete with built ins upstairs.
• Upstairs family room opens onto large balcony with central stairs leading to fully fenced rear yard and the river.
• Recently renovated kitchen and large walk in pantry
• Quality appliances to please the family chef
• Wide covered balconies front and rear that run the width of the home.
• Four car drive through garage
• Two Additional sheds that will accommodate cars or boats
• Solar power
• Solar hot water system
• Split system air-conditioning
• BBQ and entertaining rotunda overlooking the river
• Waterfront Jetty
• Opposite large park
Contact Grant Gillies to arrange a private viewing of this incredible opportunity and to avoid disappointment.
Inspection by appointment only.
Fast Facts about Brushgrove
The suburb of Brushgrove is located in the Local Government area of Clarence Valley and covers an area of approximately 2.6 Sq Km.
The surrounding suburbs include Cowper, Lower Southgate and Woodford.
Currently, the median sale price of Houses, Units and Vacant Land in Brushgrove is $339,886 compared to $310,467 for the Local Government Area of Clarence Valley.
Local Amenities include a Post Office and a Church. There are 2 Parks.
In 2011, the population of Brushgrove was 53, with the main age group being people between 50 and 59 years of age.
Married people account for 71% of the population and households in Brushgrove are mainly Couples with no children.
There are approximately 21 dwellings, with the majority of these (95%) being house. 57.1% of properties in the area are fully owned, with 28.6% of the properties being purchased and 82% being owner occupied.
The largest segment of the population are Not in Labour Force, in general those in employment work as Managers with most people travelling to work by driving a car.