SOLD BY MICHELLE GILLIES - YAMBA ILUKA REAL ESTATE
William Avenue is fast becoming the sought after address to live… due to its close proximity to everything Yamba has on offer. Just a five minute walk to the Yamba Marina for a coffee and then a ten minute stroll to the main CBD area and Turners Beach. Enjoy a relaxing evening at one of Yamba’s finest restaurants than stroll home along the moon lit river walking path or admire the magical sunsets on your afternoon walk along the river. This home backs onto lush bushland creating a peaceful feeling of privacy.
FEATURES OF THE HOME
– Four bedrooms, main with spacious ensuite with his and hers walk in robes
– Family bathroom with spa bath and separate toilet
– Study / office ideal for home business
– Two private lounge areas
– Well-appointed centrally located kitchen / dining area
– Huge span line fully screened and secure outdoor BBQ and entertaining area complete with roller blinds for comfort and privacy. The outdoor area is directly off the kitchen with decorative indoor tropical gardens plus a serene water feature for your relation (BBQ included in the sale, with fully ducted stainless steel range hood ensuring a smoke free event) the outdoor area also has a mounted television for your added pleasure.
– Mitsubishi reverse cycle air conditioning unit servicing living areas (has just been serviced)
– Double lock up remote control garage with separate spacious internal workshop/storeroom
– Massive 22 metre x 3 metre concreted hard stand area with side access allowing parking for caravan, trailer, boat and still have room to spare behind secure gates.
– Two large sheds at the rear of the property, use one as a garden shed and the other 5 x 2.5m with power as a workshop / man cave!
– Brand new solar hart hot water system with 8 solar panels, reducing your electricity bill
– Insulated ceiling and walls for added comfort in summer and winter and a water tank also at the rear of property to water the grass.
– Access from a secure gate to the lush tropical reserve area at the rear of the property gives a feeling of an even larger yard. (Perfect play area for the kids)
The amount of features this home offers should really be inspected to be fully appreciated.
Contact the team at Yamba Iluka Real Estate on 02 6646 2400 for further information
Fast Facts about Yamba
The suburb of Yamba is located in the Local Government area of Clarence Valley and covers an area of approximately 16.9 Sq Km.
The surrounding suburbs include Wooloweyah, Iluka and Palmers Island.
There are 12 Parks, a Child Care Centre and 2 Primary Schools.
Currently, the median sale price of Houses, Units and Vacant Land in Yamba is $418,935 compared to $310,467 for the Local Government Area of Clarence Valley.
Local Amenities include 2 Clubs, a Golf Course, a Shopping Complex, a Post Office, 5 Swimming Pools and 2 Churches of different denominations.
In 2011, the population of Yamba was 6,079, with the main age group being people between 60 and 69 years of age.
Married people account for 69% of the population and households in Yamba are mainly Couples with no children.
There are approximately 2,575 dwellings, with the majority of these (76%) being house. 48% of properties in the area are fully owned, with 17.3% of the properties being purchased and 67% being owner occupied.
The largest segment of the population are Not in Labour Force, in general those in employment work as Professionals with most people travelling to work by driving a car.