WHEN SIZE DOES MATTER
Affordable entry level properties in Yamba are becoming scarce, especially oversized 3 bedroom, 3 bathroom townhouses within walking distance to shopping, medical and public transport. It’s definitely worth crunching the numbers on this property if you’ve been looking at investing in the Clarence Valley area. Alternatively stop paying rent, move in and call it home as this townhouse has many features of a small family home.
• North East facing open plan lounge/dining with a spacious kitchen which overlooks outdoor area
• Laundry which incorporates third shower and toilet
• Undercover private courtyard off the living area
• Fully fenced grassed backyard area for family pet or store the van
• Large cupboard under the stairs for extra storage
• Single garage with internal access
• Main bedroom with large sunny North facing window, renovated ensuite and WIR
• Second bedroom with North facing balcony, fan and built in wardrobe
• Third bedroom also bright and sunny with fan and built in wardrobe
• Large renovated family bathroom servicing remaining bedrooms
• Additional double linen cupboard
This townhouse represents value for money in today’s market and is worth putting on your list, so contact the Sales team at Yamba Iluka Real Estate for your private viewing.
Fast Facts about Yamba
The suburb of Yamba is located in the Local Government area of Clarence Valley and covers an area of approximately 16.9 Sq Km.
The surrounding suburbs include Wooloweyah, Iluka and Palmers Island.
There are 12 Parks, a Child Care Centre and 2 Primary Schools.
Currently, the median sale price of Houses, Units and Vacant Land in Yamba is $418,935 compared to $310,467 for the Local Government Area of Clarence Valley.
Local Amenities include 2 Clubs, a Golf Course, a Shopping Complex, a Post Office, 5 Swimming Pools and 2 Churches of different denominations.
In 2011, the population of Yamba was 6,079, with the main age group being people between 60 and 69 years of age.
Married people account for 69% of the population and households in Yamba are mainly Couples with no children.
There are approximately 2,575 dwellings, with the majority of these (76%) being house. 48% of properties in the area are fully owned, with 17.3% of the properties being purchased and 67% being owner occupied.
The largest segment of the population are Not in Labour Force, in general those in employment work as Professionals with most people travelling to work by driving a car.