Enjoy the convenience and lifestyle of beachside living in this well-appointed 2-bedroom first floor unit, situated within a 5 min walk to the ever-popular Main Beach.
Imagine meandering down the road for an early morning swim or coffee and breakfast with friends at the Sandbar Cafe, the options are endless when you live this close to all Yamba has on offer.
Namanula 5 is an inviting North facing unit situated within a small boutique complex of 9. It is conveniently located on the 2nd floor with direct access to the unit from Clarence Street, alleviating tiresome stairs.
Both balconies encompass sweeping northerly ocean views of the coastline from Iluka back over the break wall towards Lovers point.
This unit offers the following features –
• A centrally located lounge/dining area opens onto the north facing balcony, giving you front row seats to watch the trawlers head out for the night.
• Well-appointed kitchen.
• The Main bedroom has plenty of storage with double built in robes and direct access out onto the balcony.
• Second bedroom is spacious enough to accommodate a queen bed or two single beds and has access through sliding glass doors to its own private north facing balcony.
• Convenient family bathroom with separate toilet ideal for the whole family.
• Full internal laundry complete with near new dryer and front loader.
• Parking is taken care of with your own private car space in a secure underground lock up garage, with storage space at the end, plus off street visitors parking at the front of the complex.
The unit is being sold fully furnished with established holiday clientele, giving you the opportunity to start earning straight away.
All that is left to say is that a unit of this quality in this position with the views that it has won’t last long so “be quick”.
Fast Facts about Yamba
The suburb of Yamba is located in the Local Government area of Clarence Valley and covers an area of approximately 16.9 Sq Km.
The surrounding suburbs include Wooloweyah, Iluka and Palmers Island.
There are 12 Parks, a Child Care Centre and 2 Primary Schools.
Currently, the median sale price of Houses, Units and Vacant Land in Yamba is $418,935 compared to $310,467 for the Local Government Area of Clarence Valley.
Local Amenities include 2 Clubs, a Golf Course, a Shopping Complex, a Post Office, 5 Swimming Pools and 2 Churches of different denominations.
In 2011, the population of Yamba was 6,079, with the main age group being people between 60 and 69 years of age.
Married people account for 69% of the population and households in Yamba are mainly Couples with no children.
There are approximately 2,575 dwellings, with the majority of these (76%) being house. 48% of properties in the area are fully owned, with 17.3% of the properties being purchased and 67% being owner occupied.
The largest segment of the population are Not in Labour Force, in general those in employment work as Professionals with most people travelling to work by driving a car.