A Master built home which oozes charisma!
Have you been looking for a home with loads of internal character and style …….Well I can assure you, 5 Palm Terrace should impress….
Palm Terrace, being a well-established area with a high percentage of owner occupied long term locals, is known for its oversized blocks, child friendly streets, due to minimal traffic, and offers that secure family friendly neighbourhood feel. Similar homes of this size which are located in sought after streets rarely become available.
Some of the many distinctive features of this home include-
– A welcoming entrance complete with leadlight, timber seating and a glass feature wall
– Enjoy the morning sun through the windows of the Main bedroom, complete with oversized walk in robe and impressive ensuite
– Three additional bedrooms situated in their own private wing, plus an extra-large office, perfect for working from home
– A full family bathroom plus a third powder room, ideal for the convenience of family and friends
– Two separate living areas, the main with a striking circular window overlooking the entertaining area. The family meals area boast a unique bulk head as a feature over the modern kitchen, as well as raked ceilings which enhances the overall impression of space.
– The kitchen is central to the home, recently renovated with granite bench tops and soft touch cabinets
– Functional laundry/sewing room, great for the craft enthusiast
– Undercover outdoor entertaining area that is north facing and bordering the family living and kitchen area, perfect for entertaining large groups.
– Manicured gardens and lawns at the front of the home, with a huge usable backyard
– Drive through double garage, complete with work shop area
– Room at the side of the home through the garage for a pop top van and boat to be stored
Positioned on a massive 1081m² block of land, allows you the options to build a shed and maybe even add that pool that you’ve always dreamt about, and you will still have room for the kids to play.
Hook your boat up and be at the Witonga Drive boat ramp within 2 minutes.
Walking distance to Yamba Fair Shopping Centre, an easy stroll around the edge of Kolora Lake.
If this large family home is ticking most of your boxes, contact the sales team at Yamba Iluka Real Estate today to arrange your private viewing.
Fast Facts about Yamba
The suburb of Yamba is located in the Local Government area of Clarence Valley and covers an area of approximately 16.9 Sq Km.
The surrounding suburbs include Wooloweyah, Iluka and Palmers Island.
There are 12 Parks, a Child Care Centre and 2 Primary Schools.
Currently, the median sale price of Houses, Units and Vacant Land in Yamba is $418,935 compared to $310,467 for the Local Government Area of Clarence Valley.
Local Amenities include 2 Clubs, a Golf Course, a Shopping Complex, a Post Office, 5 Swimming Pools and 2 Churches of different denominations.
In 2011, the population of Yamba was 6,079, with the main age group being people between 60 and 69 years of age.
Married people account for 69% of the population and households in Yamba are mainly Couples with no children.
There are approximately 2,575 dwellings, with the majority of these (76%) being house. 48% of properties in the area are fully owned, with 17.3% of the properties being purchased and 67% being owner occupied.
The largest segment of the population are Not in Labour Force, in general those in employment work as Professionals with most people travelling to work by driving a car.