SOLD BY MICHELLE GILLIES - YAMBA ILUKA REAL ESTATE
Set against the tranquil waters of Oyster Channel with spectacular views of the Clarence River sits this distinctive designed two storey home. Rarely do you find a home with this much character and scope to accommodate the whole family. 56 Palm Terrace has the personality and potential to create something original with its quirky features and funky private areas. Do you have the insight to craft a characteristic home with loads of space for the whole family?
Designed to take advantage of the river views from both levels, this family home offers the perfect waterfront lifestyle for the whole family.
The massive 1140sqm² reserve frontage block has access through a private fenced yard to the Clarence River. It’s the ultimate playground for water sports enthusiasts. Pull the Jet Ski onto the nearby shaded sandy beach, cool of after a stressful day or tie you’re tinny up to the river bank. Enjoy a morning kayak as you watch the sun rise or fish from the water’s edge. The lifestyle options at your back door are endless.
Design to take advantage of a riverside lifestyle, this home offers;
– Main bedroom with air conditioning, walk in dressing room and ensuite
– Parents retreat/office with loads of storage
– Covered L shape balcony with delightful views overlooking the River
DOWNSTAIRS (Living Area)
– Open plan family room/dining area with exposed timber beams
– Brick feature walls
– Lead light round feature window
– White washed timber panelling on the ceiling
– Timber panelling on walls
– Tiles throughout main living area
– L shaped veranda off the living area with views to the River
– Gas hotplates
– Electric wall oven
– Oversized Walk-in pantry/store room
– Huge Main bathroom downstairs with separate toilet and spa bath
– Second bathroom downstairs conveniently located near the in ground pool
– Ensuite upstairs servicing the main bedroom
-Large second bedroom with built in wardrobe and fan
-Third bedroom with built in wardrobe, fan and air-conditioning
-Rumpus room off the third bedroom with private outside entrance, ideal for home office or teenage retreat
-Fourth bedroom can also be doubled up as a sunroom or additional living area complete with fan.
– 4 car garages, 3 with automatic roller doors
– Storeroom and separate utility room currently used as sound proof music room behind main double garage
– Separate Caravan Parking Area
-Solar hot water system
-Solar heated salt water swimming pool
-Spear point and pump system
-LED lights throughout
-Computerised watering system
-Internal wireless alarm system
-Pre wiring for music system
-Motion sensor cameras on main entry and driveway
-Separate hobby room overlooking garden and River
-Sandy beach through the back double gates
Arrange your private viewing today with the professional team at Yamba Iluka Real Estate.
Fast Facts about Yamba
The suburb of Yamba is located in the Local Government area of Clarence Valley and covers an area of approximately 16.9 Sq Km.
The surrounding suburbs include Wooloweyah, Iluka and Palmers Island.
There are 12 Parks, a Child Care Centre and 2 Primary Schools.
Currently, the median sale price of Houses, Units and Vacant Land in Yamba is $418,935 compared to $310,467 for the Local Government Area of Clarence Valley.
Local Amenities include 2 Clubs, a Golf Course, a Shopping Complex, a Post Office, 5 Swimming Pools and 2 Churches of different denominations.
In 2011, the population of Yamba was 6,079, with the main age group being people between 60 and 69 years of age.
Married people account for 69% of the population and households in Yamba are mainly Couples with no children.
There are approximately 2,575 dwellings, with the majority of these (76%) being house. 48% of properties in the area are fully owned, with 17.3% of the properties being purchased and 67% being owner occupied.
The largest segment of the population are Not in Labour Force, in general those in employment work as Professionals with most people travelling to work by driving a car.