Take-in the ocean views
The owners have finally made the decision that it’s time to downsize from this exceptional property. A home they designed and built to take full advantage of their lifestyle, Ocean views, breezes and space available.
Located in the heart of the iconic coastal village of Brooms Head which is surrounded by national parks and pristine beaches, the village and in particular the home and all it offers will certainly impress.
If it’s a laid back coastal lifestyle you crave in retirement or that perfect unspoilt holiday destination to bring your family to, look no further than 68 Ocean Road Brooms Head.
– A master built home which features four large bedrooms, three bathrooms and garaging for up to five vehicles.
– Uninterrupted Ocean views across the park.
– Enjoy the spectacular sunrises from the front balcony and that relaxing beverage at the end of the day as you watch the sunset from the rear balcony in complete privacy.
– The home was planned with flexibility in mind, having three large bedrooms downstairs including the master, with ensuite and walk in robe. A second bathroom and separate toilet services the remaining downstairs bedrooms.
– The fourth bedroom is upstairs at the rear of the home and has its own bathroom. Perfect for your guests or could also double as an upstairs master bedroom.
– The upstairs open plan living / lounge rooms take full advantage of the spectacular ocean views.
– Entertaining is a breeze from the gourmet kitchen with large SMEG oven at your disposal, dishwasher and walk in pantry for your convenience.
– Prepare that afternoon cocktail for friends from your own bar located off the kitchen.
– A second lounge or media room offers that space to retreat to when you have had enough of gazing out to sea and just want to sit back and chill to your favourite artist or movie.
– A tandem three car garage combined with a separate double brick garage at the rear of the home takes care of storage for your boat, fishing and surfing gear.
– Small alcove entertaining area at the rear of the home which flows out onto the neatly grassed & low maintenance yard.
This is a great opportunity to secure one of Brooms Head’s premium properties before the word gets out on this little coastal village.
There is so much more to this immaculate home that can only really be appreciated with an inspection, phone today to arrange yours.
Call Grant on 0405 388 400 for more information
Fast Facts about Brooms Head
The suburb of Brooms Head is located in the Local Government area of Clarence Valley and covers an area of approximately 59.3 Sq Km.
The surrounding suburbs include The Sandon, Taloumbi and Yuraygir.
Currently, the median sale price of Houses, Units and Vacant Land in Brooms Head is $507,625 compared to $310,467 for the Local Government Area of Clarence Valley.
Local Amenities include 2 Clubs and a Post Office. There is a Park.
In 2011, the population of Brooms Head was 199, with the main age group being people between 70 and 79 years of age.
Married people account for 68% of the population and households in Brooms Head are mainly Couples with no children.
There are approximately 89 dwellings, with the majority of these (68%) being house. 57.3% of properties in the area are fully owned, with 14.6% of the properties being purchased and 75% being owner occupied.
The largest segment of the population are Not in Labour Force, in general those in employment work as Professionals with most people travelling to work by driving a car.