SOLD BY GRANT GILLIES
River Views as far as the eye can see!
Part of the allure of 7 Clarence Street lies in its details, making it the iconic Yamba beach house. High raked ceilings create a unique mood in each room, with varying wall heights forming complexity throughout the living areas, while the high set windows harness the early morning light. The view…. Well you just need to see it for yourself!
A towering balcony off the living area is the perfect place to relax and unwind whilst enjoying the magnificent ever-changing water views of the Clarence River. From the morning activity of passing boats to the spectacular and colourful sunsets that you will never tire of.
The central position on Yamba Hill will allow you to enjoy the many restaurants, bars and boutique cafes that are all within a short walk of your front door. Not to mention it is only a 5-minute stroll to your choice of beaches, walking will become your new passion.
This low maintenance split level family home features three generous size bedrooms, bunkroom / study and two stylish fully renovated bathrooms.
7 Clarence Street will offer you the ultimate coastal lifestyle, in a town that is undoubtedly becoming the jewel of the far north coast.
FEATURES AT A GLANCE: –
• Oversized double garage & storage loft.
• Open plan entertaining/games area that flows onto an expansive outdoor BBQ deck with expansive river views and complete with large shade sail.
• This area also provides a space that can double as a fourth bedroom / bunk room or study.
• The current owners have considered all options when renovating & have included a full family bathroom and combined laundry to service this area.
• Accommodating family, friends or holiday makers will be a breeze!
• Three bright, airy bedrooms
• Tastefully renovated bathroom
• Generous galley style kitchen featuring timber cabinetry.
• Open plan living/dining area overlooking the bay.
• Full length balcony which absorbs a spectacular uninterrupted view of the Clarence river system.
A position rarely offered to the market, an opportunity not to be missed!
Fast Facts about Yamba
The suburb of Yamba is located in the Local Government area of Clarence Valley and covers an area of approximately 16.9 Sq Km.
The surrounding suburbs include Wooloweyah, Iluka and Palmers Island.
There are 12 Parks, a Child Care Centre and 2 Primary Schools.
Currently, the median sale price of Houses, Units and Vacant Land in Yamba is $418,935 compared to $310,467 for the Local Government Area of Clarence Valley.
Local Amenities include 2 Clubs, a Golf Course, a Shopping Complex, a Post Office, 5 Swimming Pools and 2 Churches of different denominations.
In 2011, the population of Yamba was 6,079, with the main age group being people between 60 and 69 years of age.
Married people account for 69% of the population and households in Yamba are mainly Couples with no children.
There are approximately 2,575 dwellings, with the majority of these (76%) being house. 48% of properties in the area are fully owned, with 17.3% of the properties being purchased and 67% being owner occupied.
The largest segment of the population are Not in Labour Force, in general those in employment work as Professionals with most people travelling to work by driving a car.