RETIREMENT LIVING AT ITS BEST!
Call now before this one’s gone!
This near new spacious two bedroom home offers the new owner the chance to simply move in and relax.
The home is perfectly positioned opposite the new community centre, with views of the pool from the rear deck and BBQ area. The deck area also takes full advantage of that sought after Northerly aspect, ensuring you have that perfect spot to sit and idle away the hours. Extra room and established garden to one side of the home ensures you that feeling of space.
• Two spacious bedroom, both with built-ins
• The main bathroom services the two bedrooms, while the large laundry has the convenience of a second toilet
• Spacious modern, light and breezy kitchen has plenty of storage and bench space
• Split system A/C unit
• Ceiling fans
• High raked ceilings in the lounge room are a real feature to the home
• Both the front and rear sliding doors to the deck area have security screens
• Car accommodation is taken care of with a generous carport at the front door
• A large garden shed in the rear yard takes care of whatever needs to be stored away
There is just too much to list when trying to describe this home, it really needs to be inspected to fully appreciate all that the home and resort offer.
Once it’s yours it will be a matter of settling in to enjoy life in this well-established “over 55s resort” which offers a range of community activities and facilities at your door step.
Call Grant today to arrange an appointment to inspect.
Fast Facts about Yamba
The suburb of Yamba is located in the Local Government area of Clarence Valley and covers an area of approximately 16.9 Sq Km.
The surrounding suburbs include Wooloweyah, Iluka and Palmers Island.
There are 12 Parks, a Child Care Centre and 2 Primary Schools.
Currently, the median sale price of Houses, Units and Vacant Land in Yamba is $418,935 compared to $310,467 for the Local Government Area of Clarence Valley.
Local Amenities include 2 Clubs, a Golf Course, a Shopping Complex, a Post Office, 5 Swimming Pools and 2 Churches of different denominations.
In 2011, the population of Yamba was 6,079, with the main age group being people between 60 and 69 years of age.
Married people account for 69% of the population and households in Yamba are mainly Couples with no children.
There are approximately 2,575 dwellings, with the majority of these (76%) being house. 48% of properties in the area are fully owned, with 17.3% of the properties being purchased and 67% being owner occupied.
The largest segment of the population are Not in Labour Force, in general those in employment work as Professionals with most people travelling to work by driving a car.