Family Home in Woombah
Plenty of room for the family to roam, offering a very peaceful rural setting yet has all the services needed at your doorstep. Only 10 minutes to Iluka with it’s beautiful beaches, 25 minutes to Maclean and Yamba.
– Four carpeted bedrooms all serviced with built-in wardrobes
– Master bedroom with ensuite, his and hers walk in robe. Access to an undercover timber deck
– Main bathroom with a bathtub, separate toilet
– Open plan living/dining/kitchen with ceiling fans, polished timber floors
– Kitchen offering a gas cooktop and dishwasher
– Double carport + a lockable storage container for tools etc.
– Rainwater tank for toilets and outside tap.
Property available now, sorry no pets.
For your private viewing please contact Yamba Iluka Real Estate on 02 6646 2400.
Fast Facts about Woombah
The suburb of Woombah is located in the Local Government area of Clarence Valley and covers an area of approximately 71.5 Sq Km.
The surrounding suburbs include Tabbimoble, Esk and Jacky Bulbin.
Currently, the median sale price of Houses, Units and Vacant Land in Woombah is $274,976 compared to $310,467 for the Local Government Area of Clarence Valley.
There is a Park.
In 2011, the population of Woombah was 786, with the main age group being people between 50 and 59 years of age.
Married people account for 75% of the population and households in Woombah are mainly Couples with no children.
There are approximately 322 dwellings, with the majority of these (86%) being house. 55.6% of properties in the area are fully owned, with 26.7% of the properties being purchased and 84% being owner occupied.
The largest segment of the population are Not in Labour Force, in general those in employment work as Technicians and Trades people with most people travelling to work by driving a car.