LOOK AT ME!!
This lovely upper level residence features;
– Two bedrooms (with built in’s)
– 2 Queen beds (linen provided)
– Air-Conditioning in both bedrooms and lounge room
– Large living / lounge and kitchen area
– Spacious bathroom and separate toilet
– Plenty of street parking
– This property is being offered FULLY-FURNISHED + includes a weekly service.
– Located in the centre of Yamba’s CBD, easy walk to shops, cafes, beaches and much more!
– Sorry no pets, no smoking
*3rd bedroom could be opened at additonal cost*
*** Can be unfurnished ***
Contact Yamba Iluka Real Estate further information (02) 66462400.
Fast Facts about Yamba
The suburb of Yamba is located in the Local Government area of Clarence Valley and covers an area of approximately 16.9 Sq Km.
The surrounding suburbs include Wooloweyah, Iluka and Palmers Island.
There are 12 Parks, a Child Care Centre and 2 Primary Schools.
Currently, the median sale price of Houses, Units and Vacant Land in Yamba is $418,935 compared to $310,467 for the Local Government Area of Clarence Valley.
Local Amenities include 2 Clubs, a Golf Course, a Shopping Complex, a Post Office, 5 Swimming Pools and 2 Churches of different denominations.
In 2011, the population of Yamba was 6,079, with the main age group being people between 60 and 69 years of age.
Married people account for 69% of the population and households in Yamba are mainly Couples with no children.
There are approximately 2,575 dwellings, with the majority of these (76%) being house. 48% of properties in the area are fully owned, with 17.3% of the properties being purchased and 67% being owner occupied.
The largest segment of the population are Not in Labour Force, in general those in employment work as Professionals with most people travelling to work by driving a car.