LIVE AT THE BEACH!
Have you ever wanted to live at the beach? This is your chance…
Older style freestanding home with large rear yard.
* 3 bedrooms – main has open wardrobe shelving
* Retro kitchen & dining area
* Lounge area & bedrooms have timber floorboards
* Single garage plus storage – please note the garage will only accomodate smaller vehicle however plenty of off street parking
* External laundry + shower.
* Covered entertaining area.
* Pet considered (reference required).
Contact Yamba Iluka Real Estate to arrange a viewing.
** Fireplace is closed off
Fast Facts about Brooms Head
The suburb of Brooms Head is located in the Local Government area of Clarence Valley and covers an area of approximately 59.3 Sq Km.
The surrounding suburbs include The Sandon, Taloumbi and Yuraygir.
Currently, the median sale price of Houses, Units and Vacant Land in Brooms Head is $507,625 compared to $310,467 for the Local Government Area of Clarence Valley.
Local Amenities include 2 Clubs and a Post Office. There is a Park.
In 2011, the population of Brooms Head was 199, with the main age group being people between 70 and 79 years of age.
Married people account for 68% of the population and households in Brooms Head are mainly Couples with no children.
There are approximately 89 dwellings, with the majority of these (68%) being house. 57.3% of properties in the area are fully owned, with 14.6% of the properties being purchased and 75% being owner occupied.
The largest segment of the population are Not in Labour Force, in general those in employment work as Professionals with most people travelling to work by driving a car.