9 HERON COURT, YAMBA
– 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom home in family friendly location.
– Main bedroom with WIR and ensuite.
– Remaining rooms are serviced by a good size main bathroom.
– Dining room off kitchen plus additional formal dining and large lounge room.
– Sunny North facing under cover outdoor entertaining area overlooking backyard with plenty of space for the kids to play.
This property is available NOW! Phone 02 6646 2400 for your private viewing.
Please note this property is on the market for sale, 3 month lease available.
Fast Facts about Yamba
The suburb of Yamba is located in the Local Government area of Clarence Valley and covers an area of approximately 16.9 Sq Km.
The surrounding suburbs include Wooloweyah, Iluka and Palmers Island.
There are 12 Parks, a Child Care Centre and 2 Primary Schools.
Currently, the median sale price of Houses, Units and Vacant Land in Yamba is $418,935 compared to $310,467 for the Local Government Area of Clarence Valley.
Local Amenities include 2 Clubs, a Golf Course, a Shopping Complex, a Post Office, 5 Swimming Pools and 2 Churches of different denominations.
In 2011, the population of Yamba was 6,079, with the main age group being people between 60 and 69 years of age.
Married people account for 69% of the population and households in Yamba are mainly Couples with no children.
There are approximately 2,575 dwellings, with the majority of these (76%) being house. 48% of properties in the area are fully owned, with 17.3% of the properties being purchased and 67% being owner occupied.
The largest segment of the population are Not in Labour Force, in general those in employment work as Professionals with most people travelling to work by driving a car.