10 Nautilus Place
Secluded away in a quiet little street just 200m from Pippi Beach is this well-maintained low maintenance 3-bedroom family home complete with custom designed craft room. Ideally located within walking distances to your choice of town beaches as well as the boutique stores and coffee shops Yamba has to offer.
This property is all about securing the position…You can just move in and enjoy or modernise over time to suit your personal style. It is the perfect property for retirees, young families or those looking to downsize at the beach!
– Single level home, boasting an excellent layout for effortless beachside living.
– Extremely low maintenance surrounds lend itself to extended periods away traveling or more time on the golf course (which by the way is just a 10-minute walk).
– Three generous size bedrooms, master with sunny private ensuite.
– Open plan light filled living, dining & Kitchen areas offering easy external access to both sides of the home.
– The perfect designated craft room that can double as a study.
– Sunny north facing courtyard.
– Covered pergola and private BBQ area.
– Raised garden beds, established fruit trees & handy garden shed.
– Airconditioned and ceiling fans.
– Solar power.
– Lock up garage & workshop space.
This one has the perfect combination of location, lifestyle & convenience…. Blink and it will be gone!
Fast Facts about Yamba
The suburb of Yamba is located in the Local Government area of Clarence Valley and covers an area of approximately 16.9 Sq Km.
The surrounding suburbs include Wooloweyah, Iluka and Palmers Island.
There are 12 Parks, a Child Care Centre and 2 Primary Schools.
Currently, the median sale price of Houses, Units and Vacant Land in Yamba is $418,935 compared to $310,467 for the Local Government Area of Clarence Valley.
Local Amenities include 2 Clubs, a Golf Course, a Shopping Complex, a Post Office, 5 Swimming Pools and 2 Churches of different denominations.
In 2011, the population of Yamba was 6,079, with the main age group being people between 60 and 69 years of age.
Married people account for 69% of the population and households in Yamba are mainly Couples with no children.
There are approximately 2,575 dwellings, with the majority of these (76%) being house. 48% of properties in the area are fully owned, with 17.3% of the properties being purchased and 67% being owner occupied.
The largest segment of the population are Not in Labour Force, in general those in employment work as Professionals with most people travelling to work by driving a car.