SECLUSION IN THE HEART OF TOWN
Yamba properties like this one are as hard to find as the proverbial needle in a haystack!
Nestled within a small number of well-maintained and private units sits this Little Gem, with the complex being hidden away amongst bushland on the edge of Yamba’s commercial precinct.
It is a case of being out of the bustle, yet central enough to walk to the Yamba Bowling Club in just 5 minute or an extra 3-minute stroll puts you to the heart of Yamba’s CBD with all it has to offer. Alternatively meander along the river walking path and enjoy Turners or Whiting beach in less than 15 minutes.
This tidy two-bedroom unit with recently renovated modern kitchen has loads of character and will not last long in the current market, so drop the mouse and pick up the phone now!
Features at a glance include –
• Two large bedrooms with the main enjoying access through a large glass slider to the sunny patio and garden area.
• Full family bathroom servicing both bedrooms plus second toilet for your convenience
• Open Plan lounge dining that spills out to an enclosed North facing sunroom and beyond to the garden.
• Tastefully renovated & modern kitchen
• Laundry with direct access to sunny drying area
• Powered by a large solar system, so your power bills will be almost non-existent.
• Complete with single lock garage with remote-control.
• Walk to CBD & beaches
Fast Facts about Yamba
The suburb of Yamba is located in the Local Government area of Clarence Valley and covers an area of approximately 16.9 Sq Km.
The surrounding suburbs include Wooloweyah, Iluka and Palmers Island.
There are 12 Parks, a Child Care Centre and 2 Primary Schools.
Currently, the median sale price of Houses, Units and Vacant Land in Yamba is $418,935 compared to $310,467 for the Local Government Area of Clarence Valley.
Local Amenities include 2 Clubs, a Golf Course, a Shopping Complex, a Post Office, 5 Swimming Pools and 2 Churches of different denominations.
In 2011, the population of Yamba was 6,079, with the main age group being people between 60 and 69 years of age.
Married people account for 69% of the population and households in Yamba are mainly Couples with no children.
There are approximately 2,575 dwellings, with the majority of these (76%) being house. 48% of properties in the area are fully owned, with 17.3% of the properties being purchased and 67% being owner occupied.
The largest segment of the population are Not in Labour Force, in general those in employment work as Professionals with most people travelling to work by driving a car.