One of just two!
Free standing duplexes for sale in Yamba are as rare as hens teeth, meaning this opportunity is just that…. Rare, so don’t miss out!
It gets even better, as it’s the rear unit, ensuring privacy from the street and offers an easy care, fully fenced yard that features a covered outdoor entertaining area located just outside the kitchen. The home features two great sized bedrooms and an open plan living and dining area. Enjoy the convenience of being a five-minute walk to Coles & all major services including doctors & transport.
This neat and tidy home is an impressive choice for first home buyers or for the savvy investor.
Features at a glance –
• This well-kept unit offers a relaxed, easy-care lifestyle
• A generous open plan living and dining area.
• Modern and tidy central kitchen with plenty of bench & cupboard space, electric
upright cooktop & oven and generous breakfast bar.
• Two good sized carpeted bedrooms both with built-in wardrobes
• Modern bathroom with separate WC
• Single garage with remote controlled + the convenience of a second WC.
• Relax and take in the peaceful location from the front patio
• Perfect for investors, first home buyers or downsizers.
• Two split system reverse cycle air conditioners
• Ceiling fans
• Generous sized garden shed
Contact Grant Gillies on 0405 388 400 for your private inspection.
Fast Facts about Yamba
The suburb of Yamba is located in the Local Government area of Clarence Valley and covers an area of approximately 16.9 Sq Km.
The surrounding suburbs include Wooloweyah, Iluka and Palmers Island.
There are 12 Parks, a Child Care Centre and 2 Primary Schools.
Currently, the median sale price of Houses, Units and Vacant Land in Yamba is $418,935 compared to $310,467 for the Local Government Area of Clarence Valley.
Local Amenities include 2 Clubs, a Golf Course, a Shopping Complex, a Post Office, 5 Swimming Pools and 2 Churches of different denominations.
In 2011, the population of Yamba was 6,079, with the main age group being people between 60 and 69 years of age.
Married people account for 69% of the population and households in Yamba are mainly Couples with no children.
There are approximately 2,575 dwellings, with the majority of these (76%) being house. 48% of properties in the area are fully owned, with 17.3% of the properties being purchased and 67% being owner occupied.
The largest segment of the population are Not in Labour Force, in general those in employment work as Professionals with most people travelling to work by driving a car.